Iraqi Dinar Cash In Procedures
*Please note new regulations on exchanging Iraqi Dinar:
1. Ledger to Ledger transfers / Internal transfers will not be allowed due to US Treasury Department restrictions.
2. Per US Treasury Department directives, wires can only be sent to the individual exchanging the dinar and the account must be in that person’s name.
3. Per US Treasury Department directives, wires can only be sent internationally if the individual making the exchange is a citizen of that country and the account is in the customer’s name.
4. Exchanges to trusts must be initiated by the beneficiary of the trust.
5. Per US Treasury Department directives, dinar exchanges must convert to US dollars in the customer’s name prior to any purchase of precious metals or other commodities.
T.D. Asset & Trust Management Co.
The New Tampa Dinar
RV CARD & CASH-IN PROCEDURES:
Dear Tampa Dinar Customer, below is your Cash in procedures.
Once the rate has been confirmed with THE CBI and you are ready to cash in your dinar:
Tampadinar will email all of our customers to inform them that the RV has happened. Within the email, will be a calendar link to set your appointment date and RV Location nearest to you.
We will be taking appointments by an assigned open date range calendar system. For example you will have up to 90 days open calendar to schedule your appointment.
Group Appointments group is considered 5-30 people. Our calendar system will allow you to set-up group appointments. At the time of the appointment you must inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars each person will be exchanging.
Customers cashing in on someone’s behalf must have a copy of the individual’s identifications, banking information and a notarized letter authorizing the specific individual to complete transaction on their behalf.
International customers: we will require a copy of your passport and banking information to cash in at locations outside of the United States.
You will need the following: Two (2) Forms of ID (one state or federal picture id such as Driver’s License, Green Card, Passport and one with your name on it for example credit card or utility bill)
- Fincen 104 Form ( http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf ) if you don’t have one we have it at our offices .
- Bank Incoming Wire Instructions (ABA Routing number and Account number)
We will wire the funds from our bank account to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange. Tampa Dinar will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for cashing the dinars. If you have less than a million dinars we will pro-rate the fee.
As for the exchange rate, it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange. We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us. We are pretty sure we will beat their rates.
Once the RV occurs we will have locations open within 72 hours. We will open a site shortly to know where exactly to open convention halls in Hilton Hotels & Resorts. We will post the addresses on our website www.Tampadinar.com contact us page.
Locations to be opened will be in most major Cities, Canada and Japan.
We will not disclose the address to the above locations until we are open. If you would like to exchange before a location is open near you will have to come to our office in FL, DE or NV. We will be able to make appointments for all locations as soon as the RV occurs. We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 days when you make the appointment. We will accommodate on a first-come, first-serve basis but the customers of TampaDinar will have first priority. The RV card is not a requirement but will give priority during the RV. The above does not constitute that we know when the RV is going to happen. We are informing every one of the procedures for when it occurs.
T.D. Asset & Trust Management Co. procedures for cashing in dinars at the time of a re-value:
When you are ready to cash in your Dinars with The New Tampa Dinar; T.D. Asset & Trust Management Co.
Tampa Dinar will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for exchanging your Dinars. Our minimum quantity of Dinars that may be cashed in is 100,000. The minimum fee is $150.
Rate of Exchange:
The exchange rate will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time of the appointment for customers not locking in a rate. We will let you know the rate on our site but it will not be confirmed until you arrive at one of our offices at the time of exchange.
We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging Dinars and their rates before calling us. We are confident we can beat their rates.
Customers looking to trade their dinars for other currencies or gold will have the option to do so but you must inform us of the exchange at the time we schedule your appointment.
We will base gold off the London spot fix plus 2%.
- Pick-up the gold at any of our location as long as you let us know you will be exchanging for gold at time of exchange.
- Pick-up the gold at the New York gold depository. We will give you a certificate of deposit to pick up the gold at the New York Depository.
- Gold may be shipped at the expense of the customer. Shipping prices will vary on what region of the country the gold will be shipped to. The customer must carry the shipping and insurance cost.
Gold purity is .9999
Gold will be available in 1 oz., 5 oz., 10 oz., 20 oz., 50 oz., and 100 oz. bullion bars. The lower the bar size the higher the price.
Customers who hold dinar in safekeeping through an IRA will not have to be present to exchange their dinars. The IRA agent for the customer must contact our office via email with wire instructions for the IRA account where the funds are to be transferred to.
T.D. Asset & Trust Management Co. the New TampaDinar.com is not a tax attorney or CPA. For tax questions kindly contact your accountant or financial advisor.
The above does not constitute that Tampa Dinar knows when a re value of the Iraqi Dinar is going to occur. We are informing our customers of the procedures our company will take at the time of a re value to better serve them.
Tampa Dinar reserves the right to change any of the policies depending on market conditions.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.